A woman sitting by herself is not waiting for you.
Q:✖ (i dont even know why)
✖:Your muse is drowning in the bathtub when mine walks into the bathroom.
Anthea had gone looking for John Watson, once again, gone from Baker street he was far more difficult to find. Still, when Mycroft requested an audience, one appeared.
The lock was easy enough to pick and he flat quiet, though her intelligence suggested that John should home. He didn’t have clinic hours and had gone to he grocery store the previous day.
The quiet drip of the faucet lead her to he darkened bathroom. She could see the submerged body in the tube, rolling her eyes as she pulled Paul up by his shoulders. Two whacks on the back and Paul was coughing up water.
Peering down at the man she smirked, “Now that’s taken care of, could you please tell me where Doctor Watson is?”
Pardon me, I think that’s my coffee.
Send me a Symbol
- ✉: For a regular text message from my muse.
- ♣: Here, have a not so regular (maybe even a dirty one) text message.
- ✍: For what my muse has written about yours in their diary.
- ✎: For an unsent letter from my muse (May be AU if you want, just let me know what kind of AU you want).
- ☎: For a drunk phone call.
- ☏: How about a voice message from my muse?
- ♥: The favorites of my muse- can be anything from music to sex positions, you're allowed to specify what you want.
- ∞: A random headcanon about my muse and yours.
- ☯: Here, have a hug from my muse.
- ☮: An argument I think my muse would have with yours.
- ♬: Would you care to dance? My muse has to dance with yours.
- ✖: Your muse is drowning in the bathtub when mine walks into the bathroom.
- ☠: Your muse has died, this is how mine reacts.
- ❂: My muse is clumsy and crashes into yours.
- ✈: Our muses are on a plane together, by accident or choice. This is what happens.
To borrow a phrase of Sherlock’s, not dead.
Sorry, sir. Whose status?